The organisation is a primary healthcare provider providing primary and community health care to those in the wider Wellington region. They have a strong focus on customer service and so excellent communication skills are very important.
Background to role
Service desk support and excepetional customer service is a key part in ensuring the organisation thrives and end users are well taken care of.
Your role will be to provide service desk support for different arms of the organisation. The core focus of work will be solving day to day technology problems for users with predominantly Microsoft based systems and software. You will solve these on your own or if necessary, escalate them further. You will also be provided with a company car for travel around the wider Wellington region.
Key Skills you will bring
- Proven experience working in a medium to large desktop support environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Systems - Especially Office 365 and any Azure support a bonus
- Excellent communication skills and clearly spoken english
- Ability to diagnose hardware faults
- Some knowledge of networking fundamentals
- An ability to be self-managing and work with limited guidance
- Access to a company car with opportunities to travel around the wider Wellington region
- Opportunities for career growth
- Competitive salary package and good job security