Potentia is currently partnering with an esteemed Network Service Provider aimed at empowering everyday New Zealanders by giving them access to digital technology and enabling their success within education and beyond.
Their established services have leveled the playing field for schoolchildren across the country, providing them with the tools they need to shape their own paths and create a future-ready Aotearoa.
This organisation is currently in search of a Software Engineer (intermediate) to join the close-knit and collaborative team. This position will be providing design and development expertise in the domain of systems that are used for network and device data collection.
In the role, you will...
- Design, develop and support the network management solution.
- Integrate and develop CI/CD tools and processes.
- Integrate and develop automation tools, services and frameworks.
- Manipulate data into agreed data structures and manipulating it into agreed data structures.
- Creating visualisation from collected data for operational related insights.
- Effective modern software development practices experience.
- Experience with MongoDB, MySQL, MS SQL or ElasticSearch.
- Knowledge of CI/CD.
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes and / or containers is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Unit Testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work with non-technical stakeholders within an agile environment.
This is a great opportunity for an determined software engineer to join an innovative company with a notable reputation for excellence. If you are looking to join a supportive and creative team where you will be constantly upskilling- apply directly or contact Ciaran on 09 550 8555.