Having been in the market for over 10 years, this product development shop has helped a number of businesses in the hospitality industry optimise customer experience through well built SaaS products. With customers across APAC, there is growing demand to take the product suite further afield. With an ambitious goal to become the number one technology employer of choice in the next 12 months, there is a need to introduce highly capable and engaging technology resources into the business quickly.
About the role:
With the next phase of this companies growth focusing on markets beyond APAC, this organisation is needing to stand up 2 new development teams to take on a range of different technical challenges driven from increased customer demand. An even split of building new features and making what is there run better you will be involved in reducing latency, system stability as it scales to millions of users, new feature development and API development. Adopting modern development practices (TDD, CI/CD, “Build & Run”), you will be joining an organisation that is genuinely wanting to introduce people who are keen to learn and help find innovative ways to build well designed & crafted software solutions.
Ideally, you will have:
- 3+ years experience as a Full-stack developer with core skills in C#, React/Redux and building Web API’s.
- Exposure to modern cloud environments (ideally Azure) and understanding of DevOps principles
- Knowledge of TDD and and comprehensive knowledge of agile practices.
- Strong fundamentals in software engineer best practice and concepts (SOLID)
- Collaborative and inquisitive demeanor.
This is a great opportunity for intermediate developers to join a scaling product company at a pivotal time. To be considered, please apply directly via the link. All applicants will be responded to from the week of January 11th onward.