Central Wellington Government agency that is undergoing a modernisation program involving large scale change that aims to make them more intelligence driven in their response as a regulator.
Background to role
There are several projects underway including transitioning legacy systems to much more user friendly offerings, less reliant on manual labour to process and vastly more cost effective for the organisation and others at early stages. The architecture practice is still being established and is very green fields.
You will be a key resource in terms of providing architecture governance across the organisation and making sure vendors are staying in line with project specifications consistent with the business's IT Strategy. You will help define and assess architecture plans for projects and ensure architecture best practice is adopted across multiple streams.
Key skills you will bring
- Significant experience working within solution architecture in a government setting and ideally across multiple streams of work and ideally recent experience with Dynamics365 or Azure
- Expertise in design patters, systems patterns and development patterns
- A broad technical knowledge of IT - Primarily Microsoft focused, including a strong knowledge of Azure cloud services
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and respond to a challenging and changing landscape
- A growth mindset, great attutude and commitment to improvement
- Help build architecture best practice in a green fields environment
- Opportunity to be part of major change that ultimately helps Kiwi lives
- Strong job security and salary