Tally Group is a high growth company with great backing, who are looking to level up the utilitech landscape across NZ within the booming traditional and renewable energy sectors. They are on a journey to build software and analytics solutions for the next generation of energy retailers with the vision of becoming a leading global provider of Utilitech, and they are on the lookout for the people who will help make that happen.
At Tally Group, they put energy into building world-leading technology for the utilities sector. They want to transform how people power their homes and businesses, and in turn reinvent how energy retailers operate. Tally is a cloud-native SaaS provider with clients across the globe. They offer a comprehensive suite of innovative billing, digital and analytics solutions designed to meet globally diverse market and regulatory requirements, empower customers and reduce cost-to-serve.
As a SQL Developer, you will work with the close-knit Agile team to support and implement changes to their billing software. In addition to maintenance and support tasks for the client, you will be involved in all aspects of Agile software development including planning, designing, building, testing, releasing and feedback
- Over 3 years SQL development experience - complex queries, stored procedures, triggers, views etc
- Understanding of technical practices (TDD, BDD, Pair Programming, CI/CD, Tally estimation techniques, etc)
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Initiative and the ability to hit the ground running
- Experience with utility billing software desirable
- .Net Development experience desirable
- Understanding of Agile technical practices and techniques desirable
Ref: 13548 Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to have valid New Zealand working rights and pass credit and criminal checks