About the company: They want to transform how people power their homes and businesses, and in turn reinvent how energy retailers operate. Our client is a cloud-native SaaS provider with clients across the globe. They offer a comprehensive suite of innovative billing, digital and analytics solutions designed to meet globally diverse market and regulatory requirements, empower customers, and reduce cost-to-serve.
As a SQL Developer, you will work with the close-knit Agile team to support and implement changes to their billing software. In addition to maintenance and support tasks for the client, you will be involved in all aspects of Agile software development including planning, designing, building, testing, releasing and feedback
- Over 3 years SQL development experience - complex queries, stored procedures, triggers, views etc
- Understanding of technical practices (TDD, BDD etc)
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Initiative and the ability to hit the ground running
- Understanding of Agile technical practices and techniques desirable
If this sounds like you, click APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.