- Flexible employer
- Good hourly rate
- Remote options available
A great contract opportunity, helping to improve the regulatory reporting function of this major player in the banking space. A number of enhancements have been identified to the current SQL scripts that pull data from the data mart. You will help to improve these scripts in order to improve the reporting function (Excel and TM1 reports).
This business is an award winning powerhouse within the Financial Services sector. Leading the innovation landscape within their industry, they continue to impress with their adoption of cutting edge technologies and the utilisation of modern delivery practices.Utilizing a modern approach to software development and realigning their efforts they are in a strong position to capitalise on a wide range of projects.
The skills and experience we need you to bring:
- You will have at least 5 years experience working with MS SQL, and have a strong scripting capability
- Ability to suggest improvements as well as follow backlog of identified changes
- Experienced data warehouses and data structures
- Understand a range of delivery Methodologies, and have experience working with Agile/Scrum delivery frameworks
- Experience with Excel and TM1 would be beneficial (or a Financial Data focus)
- Hourly rate
- 6 month + contract
- Starting ASAP
If you have the skills described and are interested to know a little bit more about the product and domain, then send us your CV now and we will give you a call to discuss the opportunity.