This is an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join a growing organisation in the baking industry. Currently they develop, manufacture and distribute innovative ingredients and solutions for bakers and patissiers across all five continents.
In this role you will be at the forefront of ensuring the IT tools provided to their users are well supported and, where required, think outside the box to offer innovative solutions to ensure minimal impact on daily business operations. You will be expected to interpret the IT vision, set expectations, monitor key metrics and ensure alignment from a team perspective to achieve the IT goals for the business.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the expectation is for the Systems Engineer to provide support to IT infrastructure as well as assist L1/L2 technician with advanced issues. Responsible for 270 users across 6 locations across NZ.
You will be responsible for supervising and coordinating with the Support Engineer, collaborating with them to provide timely and efficient support to the business, you will also actively participate in problem solving discussions to deliver effective solutions to the business.
- Provide network support and configuration
- Perform hands-on fixes, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, managing mobile devices, implementing file backups, and configuring applications along with testing and customer follow up to confirm problems are resolved.
- Be involved in projects
- Assist IT Manager with roll out of system upgrades and product enhancements
- Assist IT manager with strategy implementation
- Manage AD and Office365
- Provide onsite and remote support to users.
- Perform hands-on fixes, including installing and upgrading software, configuring hardware, managing mobile devices.
- Identify and fix problems with IT hardware and software
ERP (Microsoft Dynamics 365 FinOps)
- Assist as required to ensure the smooth functioning of the ERP system
- Assist with testing of upgrades, patches, and enhancements
- Manage and maintain system user requests, user permissions, mobile device menus and security roles
- Assist with system administration support for all Dynamics 365 environments.
- Assist with release management and change management processes for Dynamics 365 – including upgrades/ support patches – Manage the Regression testing process.
If you have experience in a similar role with a working knowledge of Office 365, Win10, Server 2012/2020, and are a creative problem solver, please get in touch and apply now.
A working knowledge of Microsoft Powershell, Citrix and/or D365 FinOps would be an advantage.
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to have valid New Zealand working rights and pass credit and criminal checks