Why you would like it:
- Competitive salary + Yearly bonus + Long term incentives
- Modern development stack & practices
- Open to Senior Developers who currently hold leadership responsibilities
With the next phase of this company's growth focusing on markets beyond APAC, this organisation is needing to build a 'crack team' of contract resources to take on a range of differing technical challenges driven from increased customer demand. These challenges could involve (but certainly not limited to) fixing latency issues, reworking legacy code, new feature development and API development. Adopting modern development practices (TDD, CI/CD, "Build & Run), you will be joining an organisation that is genuinely wanting to introduce people who are keen to learn and help find innovative ways to build well designed & crafted software solutions
Having been in the market for over 10 years, this product development shop has helped a number of businesses in the hospitality industry optimise customer experience through well built SaaS products. With customers across APAC, there is growing demand to take the product suite further afield. With an ambitious goal to become the number one technology employer of choice in the next 12 months, there is a need to introduce highly capable and engaging technology resources into the business quickly.
- You are an experienced & senior product oriented Technical Lead with core skills in C#
- TDD and CI are second nature to you, as is working in an agile environment whereby you build & run something well once. No testing team to throw code at here.
- Be willing to jump into legacy code to help improve the overall product set
- Bring exceptional development design practices to the table
- Have demonstrated leadership skills, in both technical and people sides
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top-class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can.
Feel free to connect with me on Linkedin or give me a call to find out more! Sally Xu - 021 055 2393