Tally Group is a high growth company with great backing, who are looking to level up the utilitech landscape across NZ within the booming traditional and renewable energy sectors. They are on a journey to build software and analytics solutions for the next generation of energy retailers with the vision of becoming a leading global provider of Utilitech, and they are on the lookout for the people who will help make that happen. The Architecture Team is a core part of the vision to ensure their platform is set up and continues to have strong foundations to support the business vision and drivers.
At Tally Group, they put energy into building world-leading technology for the utilities sector. They want to transform how people power their homes and businesses, and in turn reinvent how energy retailers operate. Tally is a cloud-native SaaS provider with clients across the globe. They offer a comprehensive suite of innovative billing, digital and analytics solutions designed to meet globally diverse market and regulatory requirements, empower customers and reduce cost-to-serve.
- Modelling of data, APIs, business logic using 3NF, REST, RPC principles
- Working with our architects, product owners, scrum masters technical leads to refine architecture principles and patterns to support our business
- Work with the Lead Solutions Architect, Tech leads in enforcing architectural policies, standards and guidelines
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and excellence in the implementation of architectural best practice, driving the consistent use of agreed standards and methods across the architecture community, leveraging industry knowledge and global best practice
Knowledge and skills:
- Experience and expertise in leverage enterprise application design patterns and enterprise integration patterns
- Cloud platforms knowledge on Microsoft Azure
- Experience with enterprise prgramming languge .NET, .NET Core
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure Well-Architected Framework
- Experience with agile project management software such as Jira
- Experience with cloud, multi-tenant SaaS platforms
- Experience with http integration and synchronous and asynchronous interfaces
- Experience with implementations of commercial off-the-shelf such as SAP, Salesforce, NetSuite
- Experience supporting real-time event driven applications within Utility or Energy Industry is an advantage