- High profile squad
- Contemporary data platform architecture
- An opportunity to drive innovation at enterprise scale
You will be responsible for managing and prioritising the product backlog for a newly created squad which is focusing on designing a next generation data platform that will be totally fresh (no legacy!) in its design and utilisation. Part of your role will be to engage the business on bringing their use cases into the product and helping it get the most out of the platform.
This well-established, enterprise organisation has reached an exciting and pivotal stage in its growth due to their ambitions and continued commitment to being on the forefront of digital technology. The company is working on a variety of projects within the utility sector and expanding their portfolio of services' they offer for their customers.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience gained in Product Ownership OR Data Science (with a commercial focus)
- Experience delivery projects focused a data platform or data oriented outcomes
- Must have experience setting up and working in a data rich environment
- Ability to provide strong leadership and confident domain experience
- Proven ability to take the initiative and follow through to implementation
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Attractive daily rate
- Starting ASAP
- 6 month contract to start