Why you would like it:
- Interesting projects in the pipeline
- Digital internal facing role
- Manage challenging software development projects
Boutique investment management company who have over a decade of experience as investment managers, are looking to grow their digital and technology space. Critical to the success of this transformation is the capability of the team to digitize, automate and introduce self-managing to current projects.
This is a brand-new role that has been created to grow within the business. This role has multiple facets which include Business Analysis and at times, testing. Initially, you would assist the Head of Digital Solutions to manage risks and issues arising from errors or omissions from digital and other online channels. You would also manage the reputational and regulatory risk of information presented on digital channels .
You will be someone that is driven and has proven experience in managing small to medium sized software development projects with top-down oversight throughout execution.
- Demonstrated skill managing multiple projects and tracking progress via project management software such as MS Projects & Jira (Scrum/Agile methodologies preferred)
- Experience in Business Analysis and Software Testing would also be advantageous
- Given a wide audience of internal customers and stakeholders, you’ll enjoy working as part of the overall team in a way that demonstrates openness, cooperation, respect, trust and commitment.
- With multiple projects in the pipeline for 2022, you are someone that thinks creatively around issues and makes a positive contribution to solution development and implementation
- A degree in Project Management or a Computer Science degree, as well as a Project Management certification would be a big help
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid Work Visa or NZ Residency/NZ Citizenship and pass credit and criminal checks
This is a great opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top-class organisation with great progression opportunities, send through your CV as soon as you can