Execute testing initiatives across all eCommerce platforms to support a better user experience
Why you would like it:
- Central location with car park
- Fast paced working environment
- Homegrown Kiwi brand
This company is a leader in the New Zealand retail landscape with over 85 stores throughout the country within 2 retail sectors, employing over 2000 staff. To maintain its leadership in the NZ retail landscape, the group has embarked on a variety of projects to increase the online experience for its customers.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work on projects with the eCommerce Product Team in a fast paced customer driven environment. You will be responsible for the execution of end-to-end testing initiatives to ensure features are functioning in accordance with business requirements and specifications for the eCommerce Platforms.
- You would have been a Test Analyst with a software development background and have worked for a medium to large organisation preferably with previous eCommerce end to end testing experience
- You are able to communicate effectively, engaging with stakeholders and working closely with the development team
- Any experience with Episerver/Optimizely would be beneficial but not necessary
- Although its mainly a manual testing role you would have the opportunity to optimise and improve the testing standards and move towards automation testing
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid Work Visa or NZ Residency/NZ Citizenship and pass credit and criminal checks
This is a great opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top-class organisation with great progression opportunities, send through your CV as soon as you can