Wellington CBD based key government agency that provide accurate, authoritative, and current topographic information for both private and public use.
Background to role
They are entering the third phase of a major program of work and are needing to ensure they are on top of their automation processes to ensure the program keeps striding ahead.
You will be a test automation engineer that will work across different work streams under this program of work. The testing will involve integrations with third party software, API testing and web based testing and you need to be someone who has a strong interest in teamwork and collaborating on a project to produce a result rather than only seeing yourself as a tester
Key skills you will bring
- A strong background in test automation using frameworks such as Selenium/Cypress and equivalent
- A collaborative approach to working within agile squads
- Sound understanding of API testing
- Any experience with GIS a bonus
- 12-month contract with competitive hourly rate
- Strong job security in an ever-changing jobs landscape
- Flexible working arrangements the norm