- Two Year Contract
- Work within a large tech group, supported by a number of other Test Automation Engineers
- Work with a modern tech stack and talented team
You will be a seasoned automation tester working as part of a strong and cross-functional SaFE squad. Within this body of work there are 10 different squads, comprised of a mix of developers and testers who work closely with one another. Working with the latest tech, you will draw on your knowledge of Java, AWS cloud and PostGres databases (or similar) to deliver meaningful outcomes for the product.
Key skills you'll bring
• Test Automation web applications and APIs
• Experience working with AWS CDK or CloudFormation
• High degree of knowledge of Java (and if you have used Kotlin, even better)
• Exposure to GIS systems (preferrable buyt not essential
• Team player - able to muck in with the developers to deliver as a team with each sprint
If this sounds like it's up your alley, please apply below. You must have a valid NZ visa.