- Great environment, with a welcoming team
- Mature agile process and mindset amongst the team
- Handy office, city-fringe location
You will be part of the CRM squad, that is continuously building new and improving features for the platform that drives all customer interaction within this enterprise.
You will play a key role in the squad helping to define requirements, groom user stories and help the team to land and deliver the new features in their sprint cycles.
This well-established, large company has reached an exciting and pivotal stage in its growth due to their ambitions and continued commitment to being on the forefront of digital technology. The company is working on a variety of projects within the utility sector and expanding their portfolio of services' offers for their users.
To be successful, you'll need:
- You will need 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Ideally you will have a strong technical/software BA background
- Good understanding of system integration and API data flows
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Experienced with Agile environments
- 6 Month + Contract to start
- Starting ASAP
- Hourly Rate