This product development company is a NZ success story. Started over 20 years ago, they now have offices in the UK, Canada, Australia, and the US and the Auckland head office has over 350 employees. Having been acquired by a multi-national household brand name they now have their sights set on global reach and as such are growing their team.
Duration: 12 months
The role: Agile Coach
- Championing and building a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Co-creating, training, and coaching new mindsets and modern ways of working at all levels (Leadership, Teams & Individuals) to focus on achieving autonomy and improved problem-solving capabilities.
- Work across all areas of the business and take a strategic view of constraints to Product Engineering, Ecosystem, and Infrastructure to help to optimise the entire system’s ability to quickly deliver better value to our business and our customers.
- Supporting Engineering management to create collaborative, empowered and inclusive teams.
- You will be contributing to and supporting the Agile Practice to continue growing our coaching craft.
- Working in various levels of the organisations leading and enabling enterprise agility and process improvement initiatives.
- Inspiring leadership behaviour shifts needed to empower successful agile teams.
- Understanding of organisational structure and dynamics, and the ability to tailor agile practices to specific context and facilitating outcomes across the organisation.
- Building healthy, lasting business relationships.
- Coaching individuals with their development and growth.
- Implementing frameworks like SAFe, Scrum, Kanban and Measure & Grow Metrics
Potentia contractor benefits:
- Wellbeing discovery sessions
- Annual $500 health contribution
- Birthday Gift
- Contractor community manager support
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to join a global organization. If you are a passionate problem solver and enjoy working collaboratively within an exceptional team, then this is the role for you.