- High profile digital transformation in a desirable sector
- Senior Level hourly rate
- Data and Content Management specialists’ contracts
About the role:
Our client is a significant enterprise, providing a well known product to most of New Zealand. They will be entering the new year with the focus on a significant enterprise wide transformation. Modernizing not only there ways of working but several core features of their products. This is an opporutntiy to join before the programme kicks off to help guide there content and data teams to understand their current state and planning for the new world.
What we will be looking for:
- Senior level Business analysts’ skills in a large enterprise environment, ideally in a transformation programme
- Extensive knowledge in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Strong engagement skills with the ability to engage and help guide an established workforce.
- Large environment data migrations
- A background in data before becoming a BA is ideal
- Strong technical skills in Data
Content Management BA
- Enterprise CMS experience
- Content management in either e-commerce or advertising would be ideal
- Proficient in both agile and Waterfall with the ability to guide established teams on the journey
What you will get in return:
Not often do these engagements at this early stage of a programme come about. You will have the opportunity to join a well-known and forward-thinking enterprise on this exciting journey. The culture is driven from the top, it is inclusive and enterprise wide they have a genuine company mission that aligns well with the public.
Join this side of Christmas and secure your next transformation project. Our client understands the competitive nature of the current market and is prepared to pay current market rates for BA’s.
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking below. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for immediately availble.