- Fixed-term through to the end of 2023
- Co-Design led team
- Build change foundations across the business
You will be working with a Government organisation that help shape the education system across New Zealand, this particular team plays a very important role in ensuring there is pay equality across the sector. You will be working closely with the Manager to truly partner with them to be the voice of change. You will be responsible for providing change planning, management and implementation expertise to support the delivery of initiatives across the group. You will have the opportunity to influence and implement change frameworks, set-up the foundation and approach to change and build on the strong relationships across the business, external stakeholders and sector.
Key Skills and Experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to communicate and influence to a wide range of audiences
- Successfully delivered change frameworks and lead change initiatives in a large complex environment.
- Experience working in a Government agency with a great understanding of the machinery of government.
- Must be able to work collaboratively, have a positive attitude to your work and be a great problem solver.
- Experienced working in a Service Design environment would be a bonus
If you are seeking a challenging role that will be successfully impacting a large sector of employee's across New Zealand, get in touch today!
Job ID: BH-13684