● An organisation that truly supports career growth
● Supportive environment with a continuous improvement culture
● Excellent salary + benefits package | CBD location
● They celebrate diversity!
The NZ Super Fund is an important institution within the New Zealand investment sector, so there is an accompanying expectation of outstanding service to the public. If you are keen to ensure future generations have the ability to enjoy the benefits of superannuation then come and play your part! The organisation focuses on high calibre professionals who care about their work, and in exchange provide a dynamic and forward-thinking environment for their staff to grow professionally.
This is a chance to join the team at an exciting time, as the business looks to fully embrace everything that the cloud can offer them to benefit productivity. The Cloud Operations team is growing as a result of the businesses ongoing adoption of key platforms and tools that ultimately benefit all NZ taxpayers. You will help to ensure that troubleshooting, configuration, maintenance and improvement are all done to the standard NZ sets for itself!
The skills and experience we need you to bring:
- Must have 2+ years of experience administering a Microsoft 365 application environment
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining business process workflows
- Experience working with service desk applications required
- Previous experience supporting document management systems
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (ideally Dynamics)
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- The ability to work independently and on multiple tasks at any given time
The Guardians, the Crown Entity charged with managing the NZ Super Fund, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring practices. To build a strong and talented workforce, the Guardians is actively building an inclusive workplace and encourages expressions of interest from a diverse applicant pool, including applicants interested in discussing flexible work options. Further information about the Guardians and NZ Super Fund is available on www.nzsuperfund.nz.
If you have these skills and experience, then send us your CV now and we will give you a call to discuss the opportunity.