- Communicating via online chat, email, and phone with customers
- Identifying customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Great benefits and location
About the company
My client develops and sells software-as-a-service (SaaS) products, specialising in the delivery of Legal Practice Management software. Fast-growing and dynamic business with teams across NZ, Australia and USA.
About the role
As they continue to expand, my client is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join the team in Auckland CBD. You will be at the forefront of day-to-day customer engagement, communicating via online chat, email, and phone with customers, making sure the customers get the best value from their product. You’ll identify customer needs and help customers use specific features to achieve desired outcomes.
- At least 2+ years customer service experience in any previous customer-facing role.
- Previous help desk and support desk experience within the technology OR service industry is essential.
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools, e.g. Zendesk, Intercom, LogMeIn, TeamViewer, etc.
- You pay attention to details and provide excellent service to customers,
- You have a troubleshooting mindset and be a natural problem solver.
- Exceptional customer engagement and communications skills, with an ability to be empathetic, will go a long way.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Flexible working, Birthday off, Free fruit in the office, Friday afternoon events and great training and development opportunities.
APPLY NOW or reach out to Claudy on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.