Why you would like it:
- A niche team committed to delivering a better experience & service through digital and analytics
- Strive to be better - ambition is key to delivering on what is possible
- Genuinely giving back; your work will impact the lives of others
To deliver the best campaigns and customer experience possible, first, you need to begin by understanding the mindset of the customer. A multitude of touch points exists between this charitable organisation and a customer, each of which is an opportunity to better understand those customers. As a newly created role you will have the opportunity to make your mark, delivering on the organisation's online fundraising strategy with a focus on user experience and revenue growth.
You will manage You'll be in charge of bringing the bigger picture thinking to the table around online, digital and marketing strategy and how all of these work together to create a holistic and cohesive strategy. The opportunities here are endless, within an environment that strives to make a difference every day.
Utilising a customer-centric approach to charity by embracing modern technology, they have created a brand that resonates with kiwis. They understood early on that there was an opportunity to address the inherent disconnect between the thought of giving and it's "customers". To go beyond what was understood to be commonplace, it took all of their learning, their best thinking, to realise something so simple and clear - that an unbeatable customer experience was what was needed to ensure greater success in giving back. This is why it feels so unique to interact with them. It is remarkably simple to see how the embracing of analytics and technology can lead to such breathtaking results.
Being a senior leader in the Digital Team, your scope will be across the entire organisation, with the sole focus on delivering better outcomes through digital interactions. You will identify tactics and opportunities to deliver on website performance objects and targets while also tying this back into the wider marketing strategy. You will also be responsible for leading a small but dedicated team of experts and take ownership of managing agency partners to ensure the delivering critical pieces of work. In a nutshell this role will see you design, develop and deploy integrated digital experiences across all relevant platforms shaping the way the organisation attracts, inspires and engages with their customers.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A strong digital marketing background (4+ years) and broad skill set across SEM, SEO, Social and Analytics
- A natural leader who leads by example and is committed to getting the best from their team
- Experience contributing to and delivering on digital marketing strategy
- Capability managing difficult stakeholders both internal and external (digital agency partners) and gaining buy in
- Understanding of user experience and conversion beneficial
- Ideally have come from a marketing background with capability in marketing strategy and bigger picture thinking
- Commercially savvy
- Strong presentation skills
- Keen to work in an environment that recognises the value of community, charity and giving back
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a world-class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.