Why you would like it:
- A niche team committed to delivering a better experience & service through digital and analytics
- Strive to be better - ambition is key to delivering on what is possible
- Genuinely giving back; your work will impact the lives of others
With a number of new and and existing web and digital project initiatives coming up in the delivery pipeline, this opportunity will see you take ownership of ensuring these move smoothly and swiftly along with minimal disruption. A multitude of touchpoints exists between this charitable organisation and a customer, each of which is an opportunity to better understand those customers. Leveraging technology to create the best user experience possible your work will have a direct affect on their bottom line and how they help others.
Utilising a customer-centric approach to charity by embracing modern technology, they have created a brand that resonates with kiwis. They understood early on that there was an opportunity to address the inherent disconnect between the thought of giving and it's "customers". To go beyond what was understood to be commonplace, it took all of their learning, their best thinking, to realise something so simple and clear - that an unbeatable customer experience was what was needed to ensure greater success in giving back. This is why it feels so unique to interact with them. It is remarkably simple to see how the embracing of analytics and technology can lead to such breathtaking results.
Working in the Digital Team, the scope of this role will see you work across a variety of projects including digital development, website builds for marketing campaigns, platform optimisation, mobile apps, user testing processes and other digital assets related to fundraising and revenue generation. You'll liaise with challenging stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation and ensuring that all projects are completed to a high standard and within agreed timelines and budgets. The work you do will have a strong focus on delivering better outcomes through digital interactions.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 1-2 years IT/Technology project management experience ideally across digital projects e.g. web, mobile apps, digital platforms, etc...
- Highly organised and able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Excellent business acumen and ability to see the bigger picture
- Experience dealing with difficult stakeholders
- Proactive and strong ability to anticipate and raise future issues ahead of time
- Detail orientated and timeline driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to present and able to clearly communicate complex solutions with the business
- Keen to work in an environment that recognises the value of community, charity and giving back
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a world-class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.