This leading consulting organisation has a firm belief that spatial is a critical component of any organisations digital transformation and specialise in consulting, data analysis, data management, application development and ongoing maintenance of services for their clients.
You will be a senior developer/technical lead who can develop, integrate and provide support for innovative software and data products as well as providing technical leadership to other members of the development team.
The ideal person will have a breadth of experience as a senior developer/technical architect across a wide range of technologies and organisations with a strong exposure to GIS technologies and a passion for delivering quality and enduring software.
Key skills you will bring
- At least seven years working with design and delivery of technical solutions in complex environments
- Expertise within the .NET Framework and a broad knowledge of the Microsoft stack, especially around Azure services and Azure DevOps practices
- Strong knowledge of relational databases
- Strong and clear communication skills and ability to build collaborative relationships
- Sound understanding of GIS technology
- Opportunity to be involved in a diverse range of local projects
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working arrangements available