Lead full performance marketing growth strategy of this internationally focused Saas house
Why you would like it:
- High-performing environment aching for “growth hacking” capability
- Gradient of growth sharpening from new global customer base
- Senior role equipped with direct access to exec & deep resources
This organisation has and continues to enjoy annual revenue growth rates 30+% year on year which has been driven solely by inbound lead generation. Over the last 2 years that lead generation channel has slowly declined and there a genuine desire is to reverse the trend and increase the sales qualified lead (SQL) volumes. The role, whilst working closely with the wider digital marketing and product marketing teams, will be more aligned with the sales function as the primary KPI is the progressive increase in SQL lead velocity. Given this role is directly linked to the ongoing future success of this organisation, the successful candidate will report directly to the CEO. The ultra exciting part is there is also significant scope for extending the remit of the current role, upon delivery of successful outcomes, through into the parent company, a US PLC, who have to date pursued an outbound go-to-market model but wish to also avail themselves of a more cost-efficient inbound lead generation options. In short - the opportunity is a rare one.
An emerging global leader of employee communication software connecting large businesses with employees through direct and high-impact messaging. Offering a range of channels to get employee attention, with the right message, to the right person at the right time, these guys are grabbing Fortune500 clients at a break-neck speed. Harnessing multi-platform real-time alerts, digital wallpaper and signage, tickers, quizzes, surveys, and newsletters their clients can bring communications in all circumstances to their teams.
The fit (of the ideal candidate):
- 8+ years' experience in marketing growth and/or inbound marketing optimisation roles
- Proven experience in marketing analytics or performance with an emphasis on Enterprise B2B Saas
- Naturally inquisitive, think outside the box and not be afraid to experiment to find the optimal result.
- Comfortable having sales targets attributed to KPI’s to ensure that there is a genuine link between performance marketing activity and sales
- Experience with CRO, PPC, SEM, SEO, inbound lead generation and paid advertising
- Confident user of GA, HotJar, and other marketing automation tools
- Experience effectively influencing, planning and delivering projects, and demonstrating the value of optimisation initiatives
- Experience building, managing, and shaping digital marketing B2B campaigns in an agile environment
- Strong attention to detail, time management and project management skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce and HubSpot
- You have a growth mindset - always learning and taking ownership of your team’s results, good or bad