This product development company is a NZ success story. Started over 20 years ago, they now have offices in the UK, Canada, Australia, and the US and the Auckland head office has over 350 employees. Having been acquired by a multi-national household brand name they now have their sights set on global reach and as such are growing their team.
One of the key teams within the organization is the Continuous Delivery team. Their job is to build or enable the build of fit-for-purpose platforms for Development teams across the organization, allowing them to run robust applications in production and removing the barriers to Continuous Delivery.
Often seen as the glue between the Development/Operations and Governance teams, this is not a lift-and-shift role. It is a pivotal role within the organization, tasked with building new solutions - designing/reviewing cloud solutions, building prototypes, etc.
- Experience in software development with knowledge of languages ( Dot Net, Dot Net Core,)
- Have experience with CI/CD toolchains and patterns e.g. TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, package management, feature switching, canary release
- Design, implement, and maintain CI/CD pipelines for applications on Windows platforms.
- Experiments with TDD and understanding of the test automation concepts.
- Be confident and comfortable interacting with a diverse group of global stakeholders - both technical and business users
- Wellbeing discovery sessions
- Annual $500 health contribution
- Birthday Gift
- Contractor community manager support
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to join a global organization. If you are a passionate problem solver and enjoy working collaboratively within an exceptional team, then this is the role for you.