North Shore location
WFH is flexible.
About the company:
Largest retailer in New Zealand committed to digital enablement and transformation with $100M in capital funding dedicated to the efforts. Embarking on a significant change to the way its people work, the way it engages with its customers and the technology it uses. Welcome to the new world for this homegrown hero.
About the role:
This is a fantastic 6-month iOS Developer contract. As New Zealand’s largest retailer since 1982, our client has a bunch of large brands which sit underneath them, the company is working on a variety of projects and expanding their portfolio of services' they offer their customers. You will be looking after the iOS App and features in the backlog and will work closely with the other developers on the team
- Experience implementing mobile applications for iOS using Swift 3 or Swift 4
- Some experience connecting iOS Apps with a Node services layer
- Working knowledge of implementing mobile applications for iOS using Obj-C
- Sound knowledge of design patterns, unit testing, MVC, OOP, TDD
- Strong propensity for application of quality and conduct of unit testing as practices
How to apply:
Click APPLY NOW if you meet our requirements & we will be in touch.