Founded in New Zealand during 2015, this entrepreneurial travel technology company is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help nurture and convert the growing demand for their niche product. They are passionate about empowering regional airlines and aviation companies around the world to make smarter decisions with its cloud-based (Azure) suite of airline enterprise software solutions. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform connects multiple data sources into a single digital system of record, allowing airlines easy visibility into their customers, operation, and revenue performance. Over the last 6 years they have experienced organic growth and now partner with over 70+ regional airlines, globally. This is a 100% remote working organisation, however you will get lots of opportunities to collaborate and meet with peers.
Reporting to the Global Head of Business Development (Located in North America), you will utilise knowledge of Product and Marketplaces to craft the right message to the right audience across multiple critical communication channels (website, blog, email, products, documentation, software release notes, social media - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc.). This is a hands-on role that empowers strategic vision while also requiring tactical execution. The Product Marketing Manager not only ensures consistency across traditional marketing channels but also interacts closely with the Product and Development teams, focusing on product look and feel, product documentation (e.g., release notes, user guides), and the user experience itself.
- Be the unified “voice” of the organisation. You will ensure consistency in communication across various channels (website, blog, email, products, documentation, software release notes, etc).
- Own both search engine optimization (SEO) and efforts to match capability with relevant organic search activity as well as Google Analytics.
- Partner closely with the Product team to make certain that all Company communication is kept in sync with constantly evolving product/service capabilities.
- Manage project scoping and creative brief aspects of customer website design and other marketing consulting services.
- Benchmark best practices compared to other industry leaders (Google Flights, Kayak, Expedia, and Air BnB etc)
- Consistently evolve and enhance Company branding efforts across all products, services, and messaging channels.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have 5+ years’ experience with a proven track record of hands-on ownership and execution of messaging efforts in the business to business (B2B) domain, ideally focused on SaaS offerings to multiple audiences, across a diverse set of English-speaking geographies. Additionally you will have:
- Creative mindset that finds inspiration in melding both written and visual communication to educate and inform clients and potential customers.
- Possess intense degree of detail orientation, including acute attention to spelling, grammar, and written compositional elements.
- Ability to produce printed and online marketing and communications materials, including intermediate- or higher-level facility with graphic design software and website CMS.
- Key understanding of principles underlying SEO and the continual improvement process of enhancing “findability” from organic search, and a proven record of measurable results in this area of practice.
- Strong sense of visual sensibility and tangible experiences with user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design would be a plus.
- Aviation and/or travel technology experience in a business engaged with selling services to the aviation travel community is preferred.
- Ability and comfort to collaborate in a relaxed, 100% remote work environment, with team members in New Zealand, the United States, and across the world.