This is a high growth company with great backing, who are looking to level up the utilitech landscape across the globe within the booming traditional and renewable energy sectors. They are on a journey to build software and analytics solutions for the next generation of energy retailers with the vision of becoming a leading global provider of Utilitech, and they are on the lookout for the people who will help make that happen.
They put energy into building world-leading technology for the utilities sector. They want to transform how people power their homes and businesses, and in turn reinvent how energy retailers operate. They are a cloud-native SaaS provider with clients across the globe. They offer a comprehensive suite of innovative billing, digital and analytics solutions designed to meet globally diverse market and regulatory requirements, empower customers and reduce cost-to-serve.
The Project Coordinator role is a newly created role, reporting to the Head of Professional Services. The initial focus for the role will be working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to set up, and then roll out, the Project Governance framework. You’ll play a key part in driving this internal project and ensuring we have templates, documents and frameworks in place to drive best practice across the business.
You’ll also be involved in the practical aspects of project management, including attending steering committee meetings, coordinating activities and relieving pressure on our Project Managers. There’s plenty of scope here to take on more responsibility in the Project Management space.
- Support Project Managers to establish appropriate project governance
- Assist throughout the project by administering project boards and collating / producing project status reports.
- Collaborate with project teams to identify and address dependencies, obstacles, and resource requirements, ensuring seamless project execution.
- Assist with project documentation processes and ensure they are complete and well maintained.
- Engage with the management team in ensuring project priorities are clearly established and frequently communicated with all key stakeholders.
- Monitor adherence with project governance framework
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities across the project administration domain
- Excellent communication skills.
- An understanding of, and ideally experience working across, the full project life cycle.
- Ability to work with and coordinate a range of stakeholders.
- Proactive approach and a high level of ownership.
- Strong documentation skills and great attention to detail.
- Experience working in utilities would be ideal!
- Adaptable and able to work autonomously.
Our successful candidate will be able to prioritize, delegate and monitor progress and performance of project activities and deliverables.
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion.