Our client is looking for a Project Coordinator to hit the ground running in the New Year. You will be working on exciting digital and transformational projects. In this role you will provide programme and project support, with focus on managing project schedules, risk and issues registers and monitor the project on behalf of the Programme Manager. You must be able to coordinate and support multiple projects and be a quick learner with the intelligence and initiative to hit the ground running. You will also have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Support the Project Manager with status reporting
- Assist with project Financials including budgeting, forecasting, and invoice management
- Maintaining Risks & Issues Register
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Organise meetings, actions and agenda’s
- Create meaningful relationships with stakeholders and internal staff.
What we will be looking for:
- Proven ability to provide support on multiple projects that are at different phases.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships.
- Experience with project financials including budgets and forecasting
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Work and Excel as well as a good understanding of Ms Project.
If this sounds like you, please apply now. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for an interview in person. Please note we will be in contact with candidates from the 11th January 2021. BHJO-2012-51874