- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand the scope and impact of change initiatives.
- Develop comprehensive change , communication strategies and training programs
- Engaged Stakeholders
This business is a successful enterprise with an established name in its sector and is looking for a Project coordinator- Change & Communications, you will be responsible to Engage with stakeholders at all levels to ensure alignment, understanding, and support for change initiatives. You will also be working closely with communication lead to gather information and insights to inform communication plans. You should have the ability to ability to juggle various responsibilities who can seamlessly roll up their sleeves and don multiple hats to tackle diverse challenges and contribute to their success!
The skills and experience we need you to bring:
- Proven experience in change management coordination or related roles.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies.
- Ability to adapt to evolving priorities in a dynamic environment.
Potentia contractor benefits:
- Wellbeing discovery sessions
- Annual $500 health contribution
- Birthday Gift
- Contractor community manager support
If you are a self-starter with a passion for working in a collaborative and dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.