This business is a powerhouse within the Financial Services sector, perhaps due to their customer centric approach and their belief that their people drive their success. They are always looking to use the latest technologies to ensure they stay at the top of their game.
Your role will be to assist the Project Manager with the successful refresh and rollout of laptops for all staff across NZ. You will be tasked with managing a large database of assets and users and then keeping track of issues and coordinating with the Help Desk team as the project gets under way.
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years of Project Coordination experience
- Experience managing large, complex databases
- You are detailed and highly organised
- You enjoy working with end users at all levels within an organisation
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and oral
This is a pivotal role within the newly formed Trans-Tasman End User Compute rollout team and as such needs someone who loves helping projects run seamlessly.
Please send your CV to us by clicking “APPLY NOW” to be considered for this opportunity.