Our client is focused on continuously uplifting workplace health and safety performance and provide regulatory activity to provide confidence in the effectiveness of health and safety. They are looking for a Project Manager to join their team on a multiple digital projects from the initial scope phase through to implementation
In this role you will be responsible for the successful planning and implementation across a variety projects within ICT and Digital that will allow our client to gain further digital independence.This role will see you working along side the vendor as well as labour workforce community.
Key requirements from you
- Experience leading/delivering successful projects to budget and specific timeframes.
- Creating project scope documentation.
- Strong vendor management experience.
- An understanding of procurement process and how business processes work.
- Experience in delivering business led projects with an understanding of tech.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and effective communication style to a wide range of audiences.
- Experienced working in both an Agile and Waterfall environment.
- Experience working within the Government sector and good understanding of processes that come with that.
- Health and safety knowledge or background would be a bonus.
- Permanent role with learning and development opportunities
- Be part of an organisation that makes a difference to the lives of New Zealanders
- Strong team culture with a fun, dynamic leadership team driving it all
If this sounds like you or you would like to know more, please apply now. You must have the right to work in New Zealand and be available for interview at short notice.