This role sits within the IT Business Solutions Group. The team is made up of Project Managers, Change Managers, Business Analysts and Testers. The Business Solutions Group helps to support all project delivery and the resulting change within the organisation, either delivering themselves directly on behalf of the IT department or providing project support and governance to the wider organisation.
Its’ an exciting time to join the Guardians, there is an interesting variety of transformation work in the pipeline. You will have the opportunity to lead on significant technology change projects, and support with wider projects across the Fund.
What you need to be successful:
- Minimum 2 years’ Project Management experience
- Full project lifecycle understanding
- Experience of organisational change management
- Flexible team player
- Ability to work independently and on multiple projects at one time
- A sound understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Collegial, constructive approach, including the ability to foster both internal and external relationships
- Experience in financial services or investment management is desirable.
- Experience in delivery using AGILE methodologies is desirable.
- PRINCE2 or PMP qualification is desirable
- Prosci or equivalent Change Management qualification