We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our team in the Salesforce enterprise app chapter. You will be responsible for administering Salesforce implementations across the organisation's Salesforce ecosystem. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and progress your career in Salesforce where you will get an opportunity to work across different Salesforce clouds - sales, service and experience cloud. This role will suit someone who puts user experience first by leveraging the Salesforce functionalities with a deep understanding of Salesforce configuration and administration. You will be working in Salesforce squad alongside other administrators, developers and functional consultant.
Our client operates in an exciting and constantly evolving industry, where the pace of change brings new and unique challenges every day. They have adopted an "Agile" way of working to allow them to meet the fast-changing needs of their customers. Agile facilitates a transparent, collaborative environment with highly productive teams who are empowered to deliver better outcomes for our customers. They pride themselves on using cutting edge technologies and being a truly inclusive company where everyone can be, and bring, their true selves every day.
- Maintain administrative tasks across multiple Salesforce environments
- Configure sales processes and services process on Salesforce sales cloud and service cloud
- Act as a gate keeper for the Salesforce environments when managing the users and changes happening inside Salesforce environments
- Set up process automations to automate sales processes
- Set up automated simple to complex approval cycles
- Build Salesforce reports and dashboards to provide sales and marketing team with required sales and marketing data to improve sales
- Be responsible for setting up marketing automation by setting up campaigns and prospect automation
- Work as a team to deliver key automations and deploy components to production which will make sales and marketing teams life easier to meet the KPIs.
- Minimum 2 Year of IT Experience with Salesforce Administrator experience
- Having Salesforce Administrator Certification is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of profile and role management and sharing Settings
- Proficient with Salesforce process automation, user and license management and object management
- Strong knowledge of reports and dashboard creation
- Must have experience in using data loading tools
- Have experience providing support for application users across multiple teams
If this sounds like you, click apply now or reach out for a confidential chat on the position.