This organisation is New Zealand’s innovation agency who activates innovation and helps businesses grow faster by partnering with ambitious businesses of all sizes, delivering a range of innovation and research and development (R&D) services to suit each stage of their growth. The ultimate goal is to empower innovators by connecting people, opportunities and networks, and providing tailored technical solutions, skills and capability development programmes, and grants co-funding.
The role is responsible for supporting the redesign, delivery and continuous improvement of this organisations performance measures. You will deliver the reports, dashboards and insights to identify the business is performing against strategy, ensuring reporting requirements are met, and supporting the people to act and make defining decisions with confidence. You will also work with the strategy team to redesign and implement the existing performance framework, including the leading and lagging indicators that track the strategic momentum. You will get the best innovation measurement practice internationally, and help define new measures of innovation success.
- 5+ years’ experience in an insights/data analyst role with an excellent track record of driving business change through data
- Strong quantitative research experience
- Understanding of advance modeling and analytics
- Strong Power BI skills
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong ability to distill large amounts of data into key action oriented insights to tell a story that is easily consumable by time-pressured audiences.
- Excellent presentation preparation skills
- Experience in using data analytics and cross tabulation tools such as Harmoni, Market Sight or SPSS or others
Feel free to apply or get in touch to find out more!