A Wellington based central government agency responsible for managing the future of learning in New Zealand. They help with administering education assessment systems, independent quality assurance of non-university education providers, qualification recognition.
The organisation is working on a future state of work program and going through transformational change as we speak. They want all students to be successful and reach their full potential and they are aiming to use digital technology to help achieve those aims.
The crux of your role will be to engage with each of the phases of strategic change and provide advice, influence decisions and achieve desired outcomes for the organisation. You will be providing input into a business case in relation to the entire organisations website refresh.
Key Skills/Attributes you will bring
- Minimum of 5 years of practical experience in a business analyst role
- Deep working knowledge of the majority of areas within business analysis
- A strong customer focus and an ability to adapt quickly
- Strong people skills -able to get along with others
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative
- Strong proven experience having input into large scale business cases and ideally those based on Treasuries Better Business Case
- Education sector background desirable or social sector government experience.
- Strong job security- 2 year fixed term contract
- Opportunity to be part of an exciting digital transformation
- Chance to make a difference for current and future learners