A Wellington based central government agency responsible for managing the future of learning in New Zealand. They help with administering education assessment systems, independent quality assurance of non-university education providers, qualification recognition.
The organisation is working on a future state of work program and going through transformational change as we speak. They want all students to be successful and reach their full potential and they are aiming to use digital technology to help achieve those aims.
You will be working partnership with a Project Manager on helping to rationalise and provide consistent business process around a number of small research and innovation projects.
Key Skills/Attributes you will bring
- Minimum of 5 years of practical experience in a business analyst role
- Can point to your strong proven business process writing experience
- A strong customer focus and an ability to adapt quickly
- Strong people skills -able to get along with others
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative
- Education sector background desirable or social sector government experience
- Strong job security- 2-year fixed term contract
- Opportunity to be part of an exciting digital transformation
- Chance to make a difference for current and future learners
If you are interested in this role and it sounds suitable for you, please apply below. BHJO-2009-51649