Why you would like this role:
- Highly regarded Australasian financial services organisation
- Diverse range of mobile products and applications
- Flexible working environment
This business is a powerhouse within the Financial Services sector, perhaps due to their customer centric approach and their belief that their people drive their success. They are always looking to use the latest technologies to ensure they stay at the top of their game.
The Mobile Technology team is tasked with providing the best possible customer experience across the multiple brand names associated with this company. As such you will be part of an Agile cross functional squad and you will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining a variety of mobile applications as well as developing the back-end services to enable their integration with the wider technology landscape.
What you need to be successful:
- Over 5 years of mobile application development experience including the use of:
- REST service development, Java, Spring Boot, Spring Security, OAuth, Gradle & Rancher
- Strong DevOps mindset and proficient with DevOps tooling
- If you’ve got experience with SOAP Service Integration, Unit testing best practices & Swagger, even better
- Experience working across Integration Service Layers (Java/ Spring Boot/ MuleSoft)
- Knowledge of other web technologies, UI/UX standards and mobile accessibility standards
- Knowledgeable and proven experience of clouds message API and push notifications
- Effective communication skills and able to collaborate with both technical and business teams
This is a great role for someone who enjoys being part of a fun, talented team that love creating best of breed products for their intended audience.
Please send your CV to us by clicking “APPLY NOW” to be considered for this opportunity.