Why you would like it:
- Central location
- International rand
- Provide direction on testing automation processes, methods and tools
About the company:
Kiwi based analytics and business intelligence arm of a global technology, headquartered in the US,. operates autonomously and supplies it's advanced products to company's across the globe. Their products harness complex data and provide invaluable insights to streamline operational efficiency.
About the role:
This company is currently looking to increase the capability of the software testing operations and build an automated framework from the ground up. This is a unique opportunity to join an established team and take control of the automated processes.
In the role, you will:
- Advocate and evangelize best practices such as pair programming, Test Driven Development (TDD), behavioral-driven development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI)and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Advocate automation of every part of the software delivery lifecycle
- Implement and continually improve an automated testing framework at all levels of the application stack
Ideally, you will have:
- Extensive experience with C# using Selenium to interact with HTML elements
- Expertise in creating complex SQL queries to verify results of testing
- Development experience specifically involving selecting and utilizing the correct processes, tools, and methodologies for test automation suites
- Experience creating an automated test framework and defining QA processes/environment
This is an opportunity to join a high-powered and small development team that offers a highly complex product to global clients. Apply directly and we will reach out to you.
Due to current border restrictions, to apply for this vacancy you MUST either currently reside in New Zealand, or if currently off-shore, be a New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Resident or Resident with valid travel conditions.