Be part of the driving force behind one of the largest and most diverse organisations in NZ. Here, you get to make a real impact on peoples’ lives. Your work will leave a lasting legacy for future generations, touching the lives of all Aucklanders. The organisation values their employee contributions and truly believe in work/life balance.
Tasked with keeping the organisation’s SAP systems up and running, this is a pivotal role. You will become part of a close-knit, collaborative team that are responsible for providing support, administration and management of the following components: S4, CRM, SRM, Success Factors, Gateway, Enterprise Portal, Cloud Platform Integration, Process Orchestration, Cloud Connector / Web Dispatchers, Solution Manager and Cloud ALM
Key skills you will bring:
- Over 5 years of SAP Basis Administration experience
- An excellent technical knowledge of SAP technologies and their management including S4, CRM, SRM, Success Factors
- If you’ve got experience with Gateway, Enterprise Portal, Cloud Platform Integration, Process Orchestration, Cloud Connector / Web Dispatchers and Solution Manager – even better
- Database Administration skills medium to advanced level, SAP HANA
- Experience with Microsoft Server technologies.
- Experience with SLES server technologies.