Central Wellington Government agency that is undergoing a modernisation program involving large scale change that aims to make them more intelligence driven in their response as a regulator.
Background to role
There is a large-scale digital transformation underway and part of that includes a rollout of Office365. They are also moving to Windows 10 as part of the systems upgrade. Part of the work will involve making sure all doucments are properly and securely stored within Sharepoint.
Your role will be to help with all Sharepoint related aspects of the rollout of Office365/Windows 10 across the business to ensure everything goes smoothly. You will then be involved in ongoing support and analysis as the business needs change.
Key Skills you will bring
- Strong Sharepoint experience (4+ years)
- Proven experience working within a government organisation
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and best practice desktop support processes
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain concepts in plain English.
- An ability to be self-managing and show initiative
- Be part of a meaningful digital transformation for the organisation
- Competitive annual salary package
- Strong job security and a mixture of project/BAU work