As a Social media manager, you will be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence, ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to get stuck in and develop their digital marketing skills, specifically within the social space. We have several exciting projects and the chance for someone to step in and really own our social media channels. Exciting times!
- Research current trends to understand audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals alongside our project managers.
- Set objectives and report on campaign ROI
- Create, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other team members and ensure brand consistency
- Engage with followers and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts' design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Some experience in Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Hands-on experience with design tools such as Adobe CC
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills