- Work in one of, if not the biggest Programme of work to shape the future of NZ
- Joining at a cruical time of initial stages of the Programme with opportunity to shape and influence the future of the network architecture practice
- Collaborate with thought leaders and and a high performing team
- 3 Month contract initially which will be ongoing
Working client side for a small yet might consultancy, they have a number of large programmes of work underway and this particular piece of work will be looking how to streamline and centralise 10+ seperate entities NZ wide into one and create a central source of truth. They are looking for a dedicated resource to work closely with the Head of Architecture to develop comprehensive network architecture models that align with its strategic vision, this role will be a hybrid between somebody who is able to review reference architecture but also happy to roll up their sleeves and write it. You will be involved in collaborating with internal sector architects and external partners to leverage industry best practices and design recommendations.
- Develop network architecture models aligned with strategic requirements, collaborate with internal and external experts, and document network strategies for large organizations
- Act as a liaison with subject matter experts, optimize network performance, and reliability with cloud-based services (hybrid of AWS and Azure)
- Background in Network and understading of LAN, WAN, Wireless, and Virtual Networks to create versatile and robust solutions
- Engage with governance groups to gain consensus on network reference architectures, present proposals, and handle objections effectively
- Discuss and gain consensus on cloud reference architectures, present proposals, and manage objections effectively
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders to explain the benefits, constraints, and risks of network architectures and platforms
- Identify and resolve infrastructure deficiencies or issues impacting service levels or project outcomes using technical and problem-solving skills
- You MUST have proven experience working within a large enterprise or government body
- Strong expertise across various networking environments, including LAN, WAN, Wireless, and Virtual Networks
- Proficiency in creating versatile and robust network solutions
- Experience in identifying and resolving infrastructure deficiencies or issues
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills - you will be the main conduit between the Head of Architecture and the technical team, and will also be liaising with external stakeholders
- Wellbeing discovery sessions
- Annual $500 health contribution
- Birthday Gift
- Contractor community manager support
I'd love to hear from you if you have solid Solution Architecture experience and exposure to Networks and Infrastructure. This role sits at the precipice of Solution Architecture leaning up to Enterprise Architecture - so a niche role but I know you're out there!
Questions or queries do contact me on email@example.com / 027 572 3373 and connect with me on LinkedIn!