Building global from day one is a mantra of future successes who know they will make their customers' industry better off through brave ideas and scaled execution. This business has decided to harness AI, Machine Vision and the power of large-scale integration to transform the multibillion-dollar industry of retail. A homegrown brain-child of a young star entrepreneur, already they have attracted deep international funding to position them to change the paradigm of shopping and paying for purchases in brick and mortar retail.
About the role...
These products have already caught the eye of one of the world's biggest consumer markets. The company has also built an established partnership with a multi-billion dollar retail industry heavyweight based there.
They are now looking to add an experienced UI/UX to their ranks to streamline the usability and sharpen the overall product interaction and aesthestic.
In the role, you will...
- Develop concepts for a range of mobile/web interfaces using UX/UI fundamentals.
- Work with stakeholders to define UX and design goals based on business objectives and user needs.
- Create Personas, User Experience Maps, User Story Maps and other UCD outputs.
- Work in a cross-functional, agile team towards the common goal of building an amazing, transformative product.
- 3+ years experience in UI/UX Design ideally within Saas companies.
- Excellent knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Visio, InDesign or Zeplin.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Excellent knowledge of research/qualitative UX methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a passion for design.