Why you would like it:
- One of the fastest growing consultancies in New Zealand
- Dynamic work environment with impressive city office
- Uncapped career growth
With no shortage of work across the organisation, business is booming for this industry leading, household name within the professional services space. Due to growth an opportunity has now arisen for a web development superstar to join the internal digital marketing practice. Your work will contribute to promoting this unforgettable brand in the market, pushing the wider strategic roadmap forward and also gaining attention and engagement for a range of company initiatives. From a learning and development standpoint this is a business with the resources, culture and support to kickstart your career.
A global player with local flavour, this organisation has been fully immersed 'digital' since day dot. With cross-functional teams across experience, design, technology and analytics, there isn't much this organisation is not able to handle. Going from strength to strength this business has reliably and consistently proven itself in the professional services space.
Your day to day work will be a broad mix of digital marketing activities not limited to: taking ownership of website content and CMS platforms, creating microsites, carrying out campaign analysis, overseeing EDM campaigns, building templates, training staff on marketing technologies and assisting with social media campaigns when required. You will wear many hats and thrive on a diverse, multifaceted set of responsibilities.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 1-3 years experience with a broad range range of digital marketing tools and processes
- Solid experience using content management systems and core understanding of the fundamentals
- Experience with SEM, setting up and running AdWords campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of core EDM fundamentals
- Good understanding of SEO principals and how to ensure pages rank well
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders
Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa or NZ Residency or NZ Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If you're looking to join a top class organisation with great progression opportunities, send me through your CV as soon as you can