- Workforce Planning and strategic capability building
- Expertise in financial modelling, reporting, and practical applications role
- Grow a career in a well-established organisation serving our communities.
- Hybrid working environment.
- Auckland CBD
Leading through the complexities of workforce dynamics in a technology environment, offering insights into everything from resource forecasting and turnover to capability-building strategies and comprehensive reporting.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, constructing and maintaining a dynamic capability matrix based on anticipated workloads.
- Lead ICT Graduate and Intern programs, nurturing relationships with external tertiary providers to create a robust talent pipeline and unlock new opportunities within the department.
- Be the go-to expert on procurement policy, providing top-notch advice, and ensuring best practices are followed. Managing contracts for both near and offshore resourcing is part of the mix, along with adept vendor management for people-related procurement. In essence, it's a role that seamlessly weaves together strategic foresight, stakeholder engagement, and operational excellence in the dynamic realm of workforce and procurement management.
Strong background in workforce planning, understanding of financial planning and modelling, development and delivery of executive-level reports/ presentations coupled with an understanding of diverse project management methodologies means navigating and managing strategic planning would be a breeze.
- 7 plus years of hands-on experience in workforce/resource planning within the ICT domain and experience in consultancy, analysis, and program/portfolio management.
- A demonstrated comprehension of process management methodologies and a strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Possesses the invaluable ability to communicate complex information to a diverse audience, coupled with a talent for cultivating and sustaining relationships with stakeholders across the organization.