- Work with a leading critical services provider
- Large scale project based role
- Solution design,technical configuration and installation
- Penrose based
This opening has become available at a time of significant transformation for the business and will match a technically astute, service focused professional perfectly.
Around internal culture, these guys have a strong focus on work-life balance and their people enjoy being part of an organisation that makes a real difference to the customers they serve.
This innovative, leading critical services provider is one of New Zealand's largest IT environments.
They pride themselves on developing long-lasting relationships with their customers and delivering exceptional results through building high performing teams.
Bringing expertise in design, installation, technical configuration and development services for applications managed by our client and used by their customers. Addtionally you will take technical leadership in collaboration with vendors and other stakeholders to ensure a seemless implementation of IT solution changes across both non-production and production envroments.
In short the core skills we'd like you to bring are:
- Depth in configuring/supporting business critical applications including web applications
- Knowledge and experience of writing Database SQL queries an curiosity to understand applications and how they work technically
- Ability to work in large complex enterprise-wide applications ecosytems
- Adherence to ITIL and SDLC processes is highly desirable
You would have ideally come from a developer background or with some development experince. You will be a self starter, show initiative and come with excellent communciation skills to liase with complex network of stakeholders in this enviroment. Enhanced time mamangemnt skills will be extremely useful.
In return for your hard work and dedication, our client offers a highly competitive rate, with the potential for contract extention.
Please note that you must possess the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.