Our client is a significant service provider who are at starting to frame up their enterprise-wide transformation. The business is well known and dominates in its sector. They have a strong leadership team who are looking to the future with new ways of working and new technology to underpin these changes. This is your opportunity to join the team at the earliest stage to help guide key stakeholders on their decision-making process and introducing new processes and new digital technology.
What we will be looking for:
- Senior Business Analyst skills in a transformation of scale. The ability to work in both agile and waterfall environments.
- Advanced stakeholder skills, you will be guiding a group of professionals in a new direction, helping them make decisions, you will need to be able to visualise journeys for them and manage large workshops to help this process.
- Other tools you will need to be advanced with include concept wire frames, story-boarding, concept design, working closely with the architecture team and most importantly SAFE agile framework.
- This is an ambitious team who are already working at pace and need a like-minded Business Analyst to join them on this transformation.
- The opportunity to work on a significant programme of work in a very exciting sector.
- Central Auckland Location
- Rates are negotiable as we are seeking a very specific skill-set.
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking below. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for immediately available.