Started in NZ almost 30 years ago, this company is now an Australasian business with 72 warehousing, manufacturing, and processing facilities throughout both New Zealand and Australia, with over 1500 staff, across six business divisions. They are continually one of the top revenue generating companies in NZ. Having recently acquired another business, they are expanding once again.
Due to their continual growth, they have recently split their development team into two separate groups and they are now looking for an Intermediate BA to join the ERP team. This is very much a business focussed role and you will work closely with internal stakeholders across the organisation to develop a deep understanding of their business model end-to-end.
This knowledge will allow you to confidently help the users find solutions to their business problems and take them on the development journey. You will need an agile mindset and great communication skills (both written and oral) for success in this role
- Undertake research and analysis to ensure the business problem is well understood
- Assess feasibility of requested change, ask questions and challenge ideas
- Serve as a source of knowledge concerning business process and best practice
- Drive standardization of process across the business
- Facilitate stand ups and other scrum ceremonies to discuss requirements and solutions with the development team
- Work with the relevant technical participants to translate business requirements
- 2+ years working as a Business Analyst
- Experience using Azure DevOps or Jira type tools
- Proven experience with Backlog prioritization, building out Epics, Features, User Stories, Bugs & Acceptance Criteria
- Understanding of an agile methodology, MVP & fast cycle time to change
- Previous experience supporting an ERP system preferred